Last Modified on 5/7/2021
Who We Are
Wilshire Capital is a leading dealer of physical precious metals since 2003. It is a corporation established under the laws of California and its main office is located at, 12100 Wilshire Blvd. 8th Floor. Los Angeles, CA 90025. You can reach us at (833) 940-2086 or at email@example.com.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
We collect information from you through our website and over the phone in order to provide you with more information about our services and to manage our relationship with you. You will voluntarily provide most of this information directly to us.
We also collect information using analytics tools, including when you visit our website.
The specific information we collect and how we use that information are discussed in more detail below.
The Types of Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information.
First, we collect personal information, which is information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) a particular individual. Specifically, if you email us, request a free information kit through our website, or contact us by phone, we collect your first and last name, your email address, and your phone number. If you subscribe to one of our newsletters, we collect your email address only.
Second, we collect anonymous information, which is information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, a particular individual. For example, we collect:
- Usage, viewing, technical, and device data when you visit our website or open emails we send, including your browser or device type, unique device identifier, IP address, details of the webpages you visit, and the website you came to us from.
- Location information, including location information provided by a mobile or other device interacting with our website, or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information.
Please know that we do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
Use Of Your Personal Information
Consistent with applicable law and choices and controls that may be available to you, we may use information collected from you, or from devices associated with you, to:
- Provide you with information about the products and services that you request or view. For example by sending you the free information kit or marketing emails you have asked to receive;
- Communicate with you about the products and services we offer, including responding to your emails, phone calls, and other inquiries;
- To operate, understand, optimize, develop, or improve our website, products, services, and operations; and
- To comply with any obligations, laws, regulations, or rules to which we are subject, including by cooperating with regulators and other public authorities, such as by responding to any requests for information or complying with our reporting and other legal obligations.
Sharing Of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third-parties for their purposes. We may share your personal information with trusted third-parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing services to you on our behalf, such as sending you marketing emails. In sharing personal information with these third-party vendors, we require that they keep your personal information confidential and are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes other than those related to the services for which we are using them.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How We Store And Protect Your Personal Information
We limit access to your personal information to authorized Wilshire Capital employees and the third-parties identified above.
We implement a range of technical, non-technical, and administrative measures that are designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, and modification. We regularly review these processes and procedures to take into account changes in applicable legal requirements, new technology, and methods, as well as recent risks, threats, and vulnerabilities.
Please note that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you share with us.
We encourage you to practice responsible disclosure and let us know right away if a vulnerability is discovered on the site. We will investigate all legitimate reports and follow up if more details are required. You can report a believed vulnerability to us by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at (833) 940-2086.
Cookie and Similar Technology Policy
- Make sure our website functions as it should;
- Recognize you when you return to the website;
- Understand how you arrived at and used our website;
- Present you with customized options relating to your interests, based on your previous use of the website; and
- Aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
Please also note that most web browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.) give you the option to receive a warning each time a cookie is being placed on your device or to block most cookies. You can do this through your browser settings or use your browser’s Help menu to learn how to do this.
For more information about cookies and how to disable and/or delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Our website is not currently configured to respond to “do not track” signals or similar mechanisms.
Your Controls and Choices
If you are a resident of California, you have certain rights in relation to your personal information pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Your rights include:
- You may request to learn the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you;
- You may request that we correct or update the personal information we have collected about you;
- You may request that we delete certain personal information that we have collected about you;
- You may request a list of those to whom we have disclosed your personal information;
- You may opt out of receiving future marketing materials and emails;
- You may opt out of disclosures of your personal information to third parties under certain circumstances; and
- Not be discriminated against as a result of exercising any of the aforementioned rights.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email at email@example.com, by phone at (833) 940-2086. Please put “Request Regarding Personal Information” in the Subject line of the email or at the beginning of your message if you submit a form online.
This policy may be changed from time to time to reflect changes in our practices concerning the collection and use of personal information related to your use of the site. If we make material changes to this policy, we will let you know by appropriate means, such as posting the revised copy on this page with a new effective date. The revised policy will be effective immediately upon posting to our Web site. The effective date of the policy will be posted at the beginning of the policy.
Wilshire Capital Group
Address: 12100 Wilshire Blvd. 8th Floor Los Angeles CA 90025
Phone: (833) 940-2086