Terms & Conditions
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
- Wilshire Capital text messaging programs are intended to offer industry updates, offers and promotions and customer account information.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the shortcode. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at https://wilshirecapitalgrp.com/contact-us/or (833) 940-2086
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You may receive up to 3 messages per week. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:
Testimonials appearing on this site are collected or recorded via [survey text submission, email text, or interview]. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those that have chosen to purchase gold or silver precious metals from Wilshire Capital. Individual experiences may vary between customers. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will be a customer of Wilshire Capital.
The testimonials presented on www.wilshirecapitalgrp.com are applicable to the individuals writing them, and may not be indicative of future outcomes for prospective customers. Wilshire Capital
cannot and do not guarantee specific outcomes metrics.
The testimonials displayed (text, audio, and/or video) are given verbatim except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some have been shortened, so that the whole message received by the testimonial writer is not displayed. This is done only when a testimonial is lengthy, or if the entire testimonial did not seem relevant for the general public.
The customers name, and contact information may be changed to protect the privacy of the customer.
View our CCPA Privacy Notice for California Residents here.
12100 Wilshire Blvd. 8th Floor. Los Angeles CA 90025 or (833) 940-2086
Orders made with Wilshire Capital are shipped Registered/Insured U.S. Mail, UPS & Federal Express upon receipt of good funds. All packages are fully insured for the value of the products contained and may require a signature upon delivery.
Delivery of Purchased Item(s): Upon receipt and confirmation of good funds in full payment of the purchase price, Wilshire Capital shall make reasonable efforts ship metals within five to fourteen (5-14) business days after receipt of good funds. A customer’s order, however, may not be shipped until forty-five (45) business days after receipt of good funds due to market fluctuations and availability. Customers acknowledge that personal checks take a minimum of twelve (12) days to clear Wilshire Capital’s bank account. If a customer’s purchase is for a deferred portfolio such as an IRA or a 401K, delivery to the trustee will be as provided in the relevant account documents.
Items Lost or Stolen in Transit: All metals shipped by Wilshire Capital are fully insured. If Wilshire Capital determines that any item(s) purchased by a customer have been lost or stolen while in transit to the customer by common carrier, Wilshire Capital will, in its sole discretion, either refund to the customer the full purchase price for such lost item(s) or replace such item(s). Customer agrees that this shall be the customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for any losses resulting from items lost or stolen in transit. However, should a customer provide any carriers or delivery service with instructions to leave parcels un-attended or if a customer has given them instructions to leave their package with another person or drop off location, Wilshire Capital will not accept responsibility in the event of any loss.